The CFA Academic Advisement Center for Student Success is here to support CFA's undergraduate community through collaborative and comprehensive advising services as our students explore, navigate, and graduate.
Our academic advisors are available for scheduled or walk-in appointments to help you with routine academic matters, including questions about academic policies and procedures, tracking core requirements, transferring credit from other institutions, connecting with campus resources, as well as extra-curricular and study abroad guidance and more.
NEW! Check out our Career Workshops.
Location, Hours & Contact Info
Location: St. Robert's Hall, Suite 102
Hours: Monday - Friday, 7:30am - 5:00pm
Phone: (310) 338-4202
Whom to Call?
The new CFA Advisement Center does not replace your existing faculty advisor. We are an additional resource to help you stay on top of your academic progress. Not sure whom to ask? Here's a handy guide:
- Understand field of study in detail
- Make a major course plan
- Discuss interests within your major
- Identify research opportunities
- Discuss career goals and relevant internships
- Discuss career pathways
- Plan for graduate school
- Discuss study abroad
- Review and revise your graduation plan
- Help you craft a graduation plan
- Sequence core/major/electives
- Choose core classes
- Interpret your Degree Audit Report
- Analyze transfer coursework
- Plan for summer classes
- Semester registration troubleshooting
- Complete and submit academic forms
- Connect you with other campus resources
- Clarify university academic policies and procedures
- Provide guidance during academic probation
- Discuss and plan for study abroad
Make an appointment with a CFA advisor at CfaAdvise@lmu.edu.