The Academic Resource Center is students' one-stop shop for academic support. They offer group and individual tutoring, a writing center with drop-in hours, and peer study groups.
Career and Professional Development
You may make an appointment to meet with a career coach in the Career and Professional Development office in Von Der Ahe 135. For additional information or to schedule a coaching appointment, visit Handshake.
Please visit the Career and Professional Development website for more resources and information related to career development.
Join The Pride!
Your LMU education provides you not only with connections in class, but also an immense network of Lions working in every industry around the globe who are ready to mentor you. The Pride makes it easy for you to seek guidance from the LMU community today!
Are you curious about a certain industry? Perhaps seeking job or internship search tips? Or wondering how to find a career path that aligns with your interests? Customized exclusively for the LMU community, The Pride allows you to connect with fellow Lions who share your interests and have been in your shoes for support and advice. Find mentors based on shared membership in affinity groups, fraternities and sororities, club sports, and service organizations. You may also search by a specific industry or region.
JOIN THE PRIDE today:
- When prompted to select a login method, choose the red button labeled LMU STUDENTS AND STAFF.
- Sign in using your LMU username and password.
Join The Pride today and join the most important network of your life. Take a few moments to complete your profile and customize your communication methods. If you have questions, contact us at email@example.com.
Academic Tips and Strategies
- Academic Progress Report
- Academic Resources
- Class Participation Tips
- Cornell Note Template
- Grade Tracking Tips
- Healthy Habits for Academic Success
- Learning Habits for Success - FYS
- Online Learning Tools
- Remote Learning Tips
- Staying on Track with Assignments
- Time Management is Life Management
- Academic Coaching: Katz Center
- Student Affairs
- Dean of Student Affairs
- Academic Community of Excellence Program
- Disability Support Services
- Ethnic & Intercultural Services
- First to Go
- Student Organizations
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Food Insecurity and Pantry
- Student Health Services
- Student Psychological Services
- Study Abroad
- Campus Ministry
- Financial Aid
- Office of LGBT Student Services
- Office for International Students & Scholars
- Veteran Programs