In the college strategic plan, CFA identified six themes structured in parallel to the university’s strategic plan, with common objectives, framing a CFA vision statement linked with each university theme. What is listed as “actions” reflect the planned directions of CFA along with preliminary projections of “implementation timelines,” “success indicators,” as appropriate a recognition to plan alignment to university undergraduate learning outcomes, and estimated costs.
Key Strategic Themes and Goals
- Excellence in Transformative Education
- Leadership in Graduate Education
- Promoting the Teacher-Scholar-Artist Model
- Commitment to Local and Global Citizenship
- Advancing LMU’s Role as a Premier Catholic University in the Jesuit and Marymount Traditions
- Promoting Competitiveness and Accountability